CW Home Repair LLC,services both residential and commercial clients.
Counties We Service:
Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth and Waukesha in Wisconsin.
Boone, McHenry, and Winnebago in Illinois.
If you want to discuss what your project entails and would like a free estimate, or “ballpark figure,” (which normally takes about 15 - 20 minutes), we will come out to look at your project area, listen to your desired outcomes and provide a rough estimate. If you prefer, we can provide a rough estimate over the phone or via our website. See the Contact Us for more information.
For a more Detailed Estimate, the first forty-five (45) minutes of meeting with you are free. After that time, we charge fifty-two dollars ($52.00) an hour for this detailed consultation. If you hire us for the project, the consultation fee is deducted from the final bill upon full payment.
A Detailed Estimate includes:
- Discussing your ideas about the project, including your budget;
- Contractor input and opinion on the project;
- A detailed inspection of the project area; and
- Project specifically outlined in detail on worksheets containing; - Area measured square footage;
- Condition of area where work is to be performed, ex.] Is there any impediment to starting your project, such as mold or water damage behind existing structure;
- Line item estimate of materials, labor, subcontractors, and filing fee for any permits needed;
- A tentative set price based on visual review of project area (Damage that is located behind existing visual structures like walls requiring additional work can not be included until it is discovered at which time we will discuss options on how to proceed)
- Discuss how long the project will take, when it can get started, and payment.
If you need to reschedule an on-site estimate, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not and we come out, you will be billed for a service charge of $90.00 for the time blocked out for your estimate. To avoid this charge simply call 24 hours in advance and we are happy to reschedule the appointment for another day/time suitable for you and us. We understand your time is important to you, so please understand our time is important to us as well and if we blocked the time for you we delayed other customers’ requests.
To help save on costs, we will work with materials you supply based on the detailed project estimate, for ex.] 1) Paint; 2) Kitchen tile or deck boards, etc...
NOTE: These materials must be signed off on by CW Home Repair prior to using on the project. If materials needed for your project need to be brought to your project site, CW Home Repair can pick them up for an additional fee. If mutually agreed upon, we will get additional material(s) to finish the project at an additional charge.
With CW Home Repair LLC, you only pay for the time required to complete the work as outlined in the contract agreement. Normally, one fourth of the total price of your project is payable at the start of the project. The remaining three-fourths is due upon completion of your project. Of course, you can pay as much as you wish over the one fourth deposit at any time prior to the completion of the project as well.
At CW Home Repair LLC, we believe in exceptional service and quality workmanship which is why we stand behind every job we do with a 1-year warranty , or more depending on the work performed. After we leave your project site, if you find a problem with the workmanship performed, simply call us and we will return to address the problem at a mutually agreeable time.